comes without an installation program. Just unzip the .exe-file and copy it into a location of Your choice. It is recommended, to create a shortcut on Your desktop or in the start-menu.
Now You can
- Make sure, that You are connected to the internet
- Open TwitchControl.exe
- (Maybe) confirm once a warning, that this is a unknown downloaded software
- A twitch-login-prompt appears
- Login with Your twitch account and allow TwitchControl to manage Your twitch-account (once)
- make new presets for Your games by using the "New"-button and after making changes clicking the "Save"-button
- change the existing presets by selecting one and give a new preset-name, title and game,
- or delete all existing presets by clicking the "Delete All"-button.
To switch Your twitch-account to another game-preset, just choose a preset an click "Activate".
You can make shortcuts to presets of TwitchControl (i.e. on the desktop) by adding after "...\Twitchcontrol.exe" one space and then a name of a preset. If the preset-name contains whitespaces, You must surround it with quotes.
When You start TwitchControl via such a shortcut, TwitchControl changes Your game quickly without showing any window.
To disconnect TwitchControl from Your twitch-account:
- Open www.twitch.tv in browser and login
- Click on Your account-symbol on the right upper corner
- Choose "Settings"
- Choose "Connections", the very right link of the top-menu
- Scroll down to "Other Connections"
- Find "AccountSettingsApp" and click on the button "Disconnect"